Monday, October 20, 2008

Who would have guessed?

OMG! My life has order! Without me realizing it, a routine has slowly been seeping into my life.

I wanted some kind of schedule and rhythm from the moment we arrived in Ohio, but it seemed impossible. Too many people to take into account, too many unknowns in each day, and a lack of knowing what I really wanted to get out of each day all contributed to a general feeling of madness. But last night I was thinking back over the day, and then the week, and then the month…and suddenly I saw it. Shape and form and beauty! What happiness!

In other good news, I finished the GRE with a score I'm happy about and Sam's parents are coming to visit tomorrow. Life is just cruising along.

2 comments:

tara said...

woohoo!!!! Congrats on your GRE:)

Jessica said...

Why thank you. Although every time I read alwz's tweets I reconsider getting a Master's. That girl has a way of scaring people about library school. :)