Friday, November 14, 2008

A spot of good news

I will now be rejoining society as one of its productive members. I got a job! The library I interviewed with two weeks ago just called yesterday and I’m in!

I know that God works in amazing ways...ways that we often don't understand until after the fact. I was getting antsy about finding a job, but now I’m thankful I was freed up to be at the hospital with my mom every day over this past week.

And speaking of my mom, she’s doing great right now. A few more weird reactions to medicine and what-not, but the doctors think she’ll be out of here in a day or two. Remind me to tell some of the freaky hospital stories later – once we’re far, far away.

2 comments:

tara said...

Congrats!!! What a great perspective!

Cindy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you got a job! Can't wait to hear all about it. xo