Friday, December 12, 2008

One down

So far so good, emphasis on so far. Thanks to heaps of steroids, my mom had one of her best feeling days since her surgery. But we know this is temporary. I guess the chemo is supposed to really kick in some time tomorrow or Sunday. In the meantime, we've been errand running and cooking and sewing all day.

As we wait to see what tomorrow will hold, may I recommend this hilarious blog and this other hilarious blog? Let me know if you don't come close to wetting yourself. Seriously funny.

2 comments:

Ty said...

I'm glad that you are staying so strong. This is a fantastic idea of keeping us all updated! Tell your family Cort and I are thinking of them and I hope to talk to you soon.

Jessica said...

Ty, hi's have been passed around on your behalf. Thanks! Miss you guys.